13 March 2011

Cycling: Pantai Irama

I took this photo of my bike after cycling to Pantai Irama on a sunny day.
I have always like the beach as it's always breezy with the tranquil sound of waves, it's a refreshing and soothing to someone that is so used to the bustle of the city.
The sand was too soft and fine to ride on, giving way to deep depressions if I try to cycle on it--the curse of racing bicycle's fine wheels. But, I manage to ride my bike on the firm sand near to the coastline which unfortunately got me wet as the waves caught me in their surge.
My bike being washed by waves.
Finally, a photo of my bike's and my shadow.

3 comments:

  1. Nice pics...I personally like the first pic the most...hehe. Took with your DSLR?
    I'm thinking of trying LOMO cameras...=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks... did some post processing on the 1st photo to give it a dreamy feel...
    yup, took them with my dSLR.
    aren't LOMO cameras expensive? you can use photoshop to get the effect of LOMO camera, although it requires some learning and practice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, expensive to the max. haha...have to use films some more, which adds up to a high cost. XD
    True, photoshop can work wonders...hee

    ReplyDelete